CMC adds to the rich variety of live performances in Portland with over 150 music events every year in the David Beasley Campbell Recital Hall. We offer discounts to non-profits and low-price hours to increase the access of free and low-cost music events in the area.
CMC is a space for local and touring musicians to rent for
rehearsals, informal recordings, and performance. Events can be
listed in our periodic newsletter and posted in-house; further promotion
is up to the renter. For this and other reasons, renters should NOT list CMC as the
contact for event publicity purposes.
- Great acoustics for un-amplified instruments
- Flexible seating for up to 140 people. Stage is ca. 15' x 30. Main floor is ca. 30' x 45'.
- Steinway "B" grand piano (additional fee)
- Built-in digital recording & playback equipment
- Harpsichord (tuning not included)
- Kitchenette w/ restaurant-style coffee maker (food or drink in the lobby only, however - not in the concert hall itself)
- Wireless mic with amp
- Manhasset music stands
- Computer projector (additional fee)
- Reception tables, punch bowls and other equipment (bring own table cloth)
Book Your Event at CMC
Using the links below is the best way to start booking your event.
- Ask general questions about the CMC rental facilities
- Inquire to see if your specific dates/times are available at CMC
- Provide detailed information to CMC about your booking needs
We hope you are able to rent the CMC Concert Hall. Please allow several days for a reply.
CMC Faculty ONLY
This Recital Request form is meant for CMC Faculty use.