CMC adds to the rich variety of live performances in Portland with over 150 music events every year in the David Beasley Campbell Recital Hall. We offer discounts to non-profits and low-price hours to increase the access of free and low-cost music events in the area.
CMC is a space for local and touring musicians to rent for
rehearsals, informal recordings, and performance. Events can be
listed in our periodic newsletter and posted in-house; further promotion
is up to the renter. For this and other reasons, renters should NOT list CMC as the
contact for event publicity purposes.
- Great acoustics for un-amplified instruments
- Flexible seating for up to 140 people. Stage is ca. 15' x 30. Main floor is ca. 30' x 45'.
- Steinway "B" grand piano (additional fee)
- Built-in digital recording & playback equipment
- Harpsichord (tuning not included)
- Kitchenette w/ restaurant-style coffee maker (food or drink in the lobby only, however - not in the concert hall itself)
- Wireless mic with amp
- Manhasset music stands
- Computer projector (additional fee)
- Reception tables, punch bowls and other equipment (bring own table cloth)
Book Your Event at CMC
We are on hiatus from accepting new rental inquiries until Oct. 15. This allows us time to set up our fall classes and lessons. Thank you for your patience.
On or after Oct. 15, using the links below is the best way to start booking your event.
- Ask general questions about the CMC rental facilities
- Inquire to see if your specific dates/times are available at CMC
- Provide detailed information to CMC about your booking needs
We hope you are able to rent the CMC Concert Hall. Please allow several days for a reply.
CMC Faculty ONLY
This Recital Request form is meant for CMC Faculty use.